Pancake day is here again! What better way to improve on these indulgent treats than to add CBD Oil to your mix.
Follow this easy recipe to create your own classic pancakes this Shrove Tuesday.
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- Unsalted butter
- CBD Oil
- Caster Sugar
- CBD Honey (optional)
- Put the eggs, flour, milk and a pinch of salt into a bowl and then whisk until a smooth batter.
- Add 2 – 3 drops of CBD Oil and whisk again.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Over a medium heat melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan, then tilt the pan so the butter coats the surface.
- Pour in 1 ladle of batter and tilt again, so that the batter spreads all over the base, then cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until it starts to come away from the sides.
- Once golden underneath, flip the pancake over and cook for 1 further minute, or until cooked through.
- Serve straightaway with lemon wedges, caster sugar and a drizzle of CBD honey ( or any toppings of your choice!).